Mischke show notes: March 20, 2009
Today on Citypages.com's 'In The Stream' with TD Mischke:
- The question has been asked, "Is this the end of America?" Golly, it's over already? We're done as a nation? Can we wait until the Final Four is behind us?
- New Study: More people in love than previously thought. Well, if America is going down, it's going down with a population passionately embracing one another.
- A Cornell University study finds every single native bird in Hawaii is threatened with extinction. Every one. You think these creatures aren't pissed? Hitchcock's fiction becomes reality this summer. Look out people.
- Talking Twin Cities theater today with Quinton Skinner. When's the last time you saw a play?
- David Hansen handles the Friday music discussion in place of Andrea Swensson.
- Andrea Swensson gives another live report from South By Southwest in Austin Texas.
- Mischke drinks beer, smokes cigars and rambles like the village idiot.....Wait, who wrote that?
Comments WILL be posted within minutes -- please do not hit the 'Post' button more than once. If you are having trouble, send us an email.
Check out the previous shows in the archives. Download the MP3 files here.