Mischke show notes: April 1, 2009
|Photo by Steve Cohen for City Pages|
- Bradley Campbell discusses his feature in this weeks issue of City Pages. Who are these people running our state? Bradley had an ingenious way of finding out. He's on the show at 2:05.
- Also: A woman in Fridley has video footage showing Gov. Tim Pawlenty leaving a motel in Little Falls with a 17 year old State Capitol intern. How did she get a hold the video, and how did anyone know the Governor would be there?
- At this point I'd simply encourage the seller to grab a piece of cardboard and stand at a freeway exit ramp. There's more pay for the effort there, than there is here.
- Finally, something constructive to do each and every April 1st. Let's make it a tradition. Every year on this date we blow a hole in the ass of some historic bastard.
- Where have you gone Julia Childs?
- It's around 1:00 in the afternoon as I type this and all over the city I'm hearing civil defense sirens going off. I've checked the weather reports and there's no tornadic activity at all. This is the best April Fool's gag of the day so far. My guess? Fraternity guys over at the U.
Join the live chat with other Mischke fans. Drop by via browser or IRC client at irc.phazenet.com #mischke.
Comments WILL be posted within minutes -- please do not hit the 'Post' button more than once. If you are having trouble, send us an email.
Check out the previous shows in the archives.