Mischke show notes: Oct. 5, 2009
Today on Citypages.com's 'In The Stream' with TD Mischke:
- Met a guy on the streets of St Paul by the name of Vain Mainstream. No joke, that's his legal name. Says so on his driver's license. Anyway he said he was a songwriter. I said send me some stuff. He did. I'll play it today.
- Nylez is my movie man, my film fanatic, my cinema sage. There's something going on with this new Coen Brothers film that needs discussing. Nylez is on today.
- What the flamin' hooty hoo is going on in Minneapolis. Residents are putting up barricades to separate the white part of the neighborhood from the minority section. Come again?
- Also today, Great ways to die, if you're by any chance in the market.
- And a special guest appearance by "Bongo Barney"
Comments WILL be posted within minutes -- please do not hit the 'Post' button more than once. If you are having trouble, send us an email.
Check out the previous shows in the archives or subscribe to the iTunes podcast. If you are having problems downloading the show via iTunes, please try using a browser other than Internet Explorer.