Deputies arrest deer hunter who shoots hole in kitchen wall
|Photo by law_keven|
- A Grant County hunter was struck in the back of the leg by shrapnel when a companion's gun discharged into the door of a vehicle as he attempted to unload the gun.
- In Price County, a hunter suffered a self-inflicted wound in the left hand from a handgun.
- In Green County a hunter sustained a gunshot wound to his leg when he slipped crossing a stream on a log and his shotgun discharged.
- A Barron County hunter was wounded in the thigh by a bullet.
- A St. Croix County a hunter shot himself in the hand with a rifle.