Jenn Sterger claims Brett Favre penis pictures [VIDEO]
|Jenn Sterger aroused Brett Favre's imagination with sexy shots, and he responded in kind, and crocs.|
One wonders what he'll say to the kids at Oak Grove High School this morning.
The Favre File:
- Jenn Sterger claims Brett Favre penis pictures
- Deadspin defends Brett Favre naked in crocs story
- Gawker's Nick Denton claims moral high ground on Brett Favre penis post
- Slideshow: Naked in Crocs, A Favre Fantasy
- Deadspin says it will publish Brett Favre penis pics
- Brett Favre's penis revealed by Deadspin (Warning: Graphic photos)
- NFL checks out Brett Favre's penis
- Masseuse claims Brett Favre sexual harassment
- Favre admits his reputation's at stake
- Favre sexting on Monday Night Football
- Favre sexting story eclipses 500th TD pass
- Brett Favre's still bad to the bone for Wrangler
- Favre's penis can't catch a break (Video)
- Stephen Colbert on Brett Favre's jock (Video)
- Gregory Favre disavows cousin Brett's predicament
- Favre's little quarterback stars in animated movie (Video)
Sterger said that Favre first began to call her early in the season and leave strange, friendly messages on her voicemail. She played me one of these voicemails over the phone. It was Brett turning on the Mississippi simpleton charm on his way to practice giving Jenn a friendly good ol' boy hello to a pretty lady. It was odd, but nothing incriminating. Then the phone calls from Brett started to turn weird.
|Sterger caught a Croc shot|
... a picture on her phone which was so shocking that she just tossed it across the room. It was his dick. Brett Favre's dick. And it happened multiple times. In fact, Sterger claims that, in one of the photos Favre allegedly sent her, he's masturbating -- while wearing a pair of Crocs.
Sterger, in case you missed it, parlayed a sideline crowd shot at the 2005 Florida State-Miami football game into a leap of fame thanks to ABC's Brent Musberger. As the camera lit on Sterger and some friends, Musberger deadpanned: "15,000 red-blooded American men just signed up to go to Florida State next year."
Here's that video:
Magazine cover shoots followed, including for Maxim and Playboy. She was hired to write a column for Sports Illustrated, filmed a movie in 2009, served as gameday host for Jets, and now hosts a new show on Versus called The Daily Line.
Here's more of the illustrious Sterger (the silicone came out in 2009).