Masseuse claims Brett Favre sexual harassment
Today, on Brett Favre's birthday of all days, The New York Post published allegations of a second woman claiming lewd sexual harassment by the Vikings quarterback.
"He was looking at me like I was a hanging slab of meat," the woman was quoted as saying.
This latest allegation comes from a masseuse who worked for the Jets during training camp, and follows a week that saw sexting photos of Brett Favre's penis splashed across the internet.
According to the New York Post:
This will only add to the NFL's investigation into Favre's sexual conduct and be a further distraction to him heading into Monday's game against the Jets.
- Jenn Sterger claims Brett Favre penis pictures
- Deadspin defends Brett Favre naked in crocs story
- Gawker's Nick Denton claims moral high ground on Brett Favre penis post
- Slideshow: Naked in Crocs, A Favre Fantasy
- Deadspin says it will publish Brett Favre penis pics
- Brett Favre's penis revealed by Deadspin (Warning: Graphic photos)
- NFL checks out Brett Favre's penis