Birthornot.com owners won't talk on video [VIDEO]
|The Arnolds are quiet today amid growing proof their website is a hoax.|
But after trolling for attention, the couple is trying to put the genie back in the bottle: The mother at the center of the abortion poll controversy refused our request to speak on video.
The Arnolds have become the subject of a media firestorm ever since they put up BirthOrNot.com and let people vote on whether or not Alisha should abort her 17-week-old fetus.
John Kalal, a family friend who answered their door, reported that the couple would not answer any questions and that he was there to collect contact information from reporters.
"They don't want to make a quick statement about whether or not this is a hoax?" we asked.
"They're just not available for it," Kalal said, before shooing us out the door.
The Birthornot Files:
- Pete and Alisha Arnold want you to vote on their abortion
- Birthornot.com: Is it a hoax or not?
- Birthornot.com owners: It's not a hoax
- Birthornot.com owners won't talk on video
- Zeeboid license plate: The smoking gun in the Birthornot hoax
- Gawker falls for BirthOrNot abortion hoax by its own trollish commenter