Meghan McCain calls Michele Bachmann "a poor man's Sarah Palin" [VIDEO]
Rep. Michele Bachmann flunked the history of the Founding Fathers and slavery, and she couldn't figure out which camera to look at in her State of the Union address.
Meghan McCain dishes on Michele Bachmann.
Now she's got John McCain's daughter heaping on the insults.
"She not a leader of the Republican Party." McCain said yesterday. "Michele Bachmann in my opinion is no better than a poor man's Sarah Palin."
"I take none of it seriously," she said. "It is one rogue woman that can't even look into the camera directly."
Not that McCain has any respect for Palin. She famously told Jay Leno that, after she found out her father had named Palin his running mate at the 2008 RNC in St. Paul, she wept on the bus ride to the convention hall.
- Michele Bachmann SOTU behind-the-scenes video
- Michele Bachmann helpfully shows unemployment falling
- Michele Bachmann vs. Paul Ryan: The videos
- CNN justifies airing Bachmann's SOTU speech
- Bachmann flubs history of slavery and the Founding Fathers
- Bachmann in Iowa to "set the table" for 2012
- Michele Bachmann wants to be president