Brett Favre is the most hated quarterback in the NFL
|A competition Favre probably didn't want to win.|
The Tinsel Town Bible threw the question in with a larger survey about how many Americans planned to watch Sunday's Super Bowl game between the Steelers and the Packers. (Answer: 78 percent, the most ever.)
We don't know why the haters hate Favre so much, but humiliating your long-suffering wife and kids by having your sext messages to a stranger splattered all over the Internet probably had something to do with it. Well, that, and having an astoundingly crappy year before quietly shuffling off the field for good.
Here's the Top 5:
1. Brett Favre, Vikings
2. Michael Vick, Eagles
3. Tom Brady, Patriots
4. Ben Roethlisberger, Steelers
5. Tony Romo, Cowboys
The Favre File:
- Brett Favre video spoof: "What should I do?"
- Jenn Sterger claims Brett Favre penis pictures
- Deadspin says it will publish Brett Favre penis pics
- Brett Favre's penis revealed by Deadspin (Warning: Graphic photos)
- Jenn Sterger lawyers up
- Jenn Sterger threatens to go public on Brett Favre
- Favre disciplined by NFL in sext case
- Sterger's lawyer: NFL's Favre decision "an affront to all females"
- Massage therapists sue Favre: Scavo and O'Toole accuse QB of sexual harassment
- Favre Sexual Harassment Court Papers: Just the good parts