Michele Bachmann dropped $225 on makeup and hair before Election Day
|No, not this makeup job.|
Cost Cutters evidently didn't cut it for the sixth district congresswoman so concerned about spending. An FEC report shows Bachmann turned her home into a temporary spa.
"The receipt was for the services of professional makeup artist Natalie Hale," her father, Terry Trooien, told Karl Bremer. "She is specifically requested by Michele Bachmann when she comes back to Minnesota."
That campaign war chest was tapped yesterday at CPAC too. Bachmann picked up the tab for 11,000 conservatives at happy hour, and produced swag bags with faux baseball jerseys for the first 500 people who shook her hand in a receiving line.
More Michele Bachmann Coverage:
- Michele Bachmann wants to be president
- Michele Bachmann looked into the wrong SOTU camera on purpose
- Meghan McCain calls Michele Bachmann "a poor man's Sarah Palin"
- Michele Bachmann flunks slavery history again
- Michele Bachmann not qualified to be president, says former chief of staff Ron Carey