Michele Bachmann concentrates on district work ... in Hawaii
|Apparently speaking in Hawaii is part of Bachmann's "district work"|
Turns out that Bachmann is far, far away from Minnesota's District 6 today--she's in Hawaii, giving a talk to teabaggers in Honolulu. Grassroot Institute of Hawaii, the event organizer, calls Bachmann "a potential 2012 presidential candidate, as she presented the Tea Party response to the State of the Union address on Tuesday," who will give insight into this 2011 Congressional session.
Her latest and greatest was a crazy-eyed response to President Barack Obama's State of the Union speech last week. Though Rep. Paul Ryan was the official GOP speaker, Bachmann addressed the country on behalf of the Tea Party, and even CNN thought she was important enough to broadcast live.
Perhaps the country will soon have a three-party system after all.
Previous Michele Bachmann Coverage:
- Michele Bachmann looked into the wrong SOTU camera on purpose
- Meghan McCain calls Michele Bachmann "a poor man's Sarah Palin"
- Michele Bachmann SOTU behind-the-scenes video
- Michele Bachmann vs. Paul Ryan: The videos
- CNN justifies airing Bachmann's SOTU speech
- Bachmann flunks history of slavery and the Founding Fathers
- Michele Bachmann wants to be president