Michele Bachmann on Meet The Press: Barack Obama is anti-American
She wouldn't. She ducked and weaved like a prize fighter as Gregory asked repeatedly whether she'd vote for shutting down the government, how the Obama administration should handle the rebellion in Libya, and whether or not she was an extremist.
But she was clear on two things.
"You think the president has anti-American views?" Gregory asked.
Gettin' her gangsta on.
"I think the president's actions in the last two years speak for themselves," she replied.
We'll take that as a yes: The congresswoman believes the president is anti-American. We look forward to the House Un-American Activities Committee hearings.
Does he run a gangsta government?
"I don't take back my statement on gangster government," Bachmann said.
This, after she visited Latin American countries whose governments are under genuine threat from bloodthirsty narcoterrorist gangsters. No difference between them and Obama? Bachmann has lost all perspective.
More Michele Bachmann coverage:
- Michele Bachmann wants to be president
- Bill Clinton calls Michele Bachmann divorced from reality on healthcare
- Michele Bachmann flunks slavery history again
- Michele Bachmann vs. Michelle Obama in breastfeeding war
- Bachmann calls on Glenn Beck to solve the national debt crisis
- Michele Bachmann fights narcoterrorists