Dan Savage invites Tim Pawlenty to film "It Gets Better" video
When the alt weekly sex columnist is asked who should record a public service spot against gay suicide, he named Pawlenty along with longtime antagonist Rick Santorum and Sarah Palin.
Who hasn't made a video yet that you hope will?
Rick Santorum. Tim Pawlenty. Sarah Palin. Glenn Beck. The Minister of Britain, who leads the Conservative Party there, made a video, and we haven't seen one from anyone on the right in the U.S. to even say, You're 14 and gay. Don't kill yourself.Here's what it looks like on the printed page:
So will T-Paw be a good sport and contribute a video? Lord knows T-Paw's got plenty of experience with video editing after recording so many awesomely over-the-top campaign trailers.
- Tim Pawlenty's new movie trailer is awesomely over-the-top [VIDEO]
- Pawlenty Reloaded: 2 Pawlenty 2 Furious
- Pawlenty III: Return to Pawlenty
- Pawlenty Wars: Revenge of the Tea Party
- Slideshow: Tim Pawlenty's in T-Pocalypse Now, Bravepaw, & more
- Pawlenty's ridiculous movie trailers get the Colbert treatment