Susan Giefer's child care license revoked
First came the charges that he repeatedly raped his young daughter over a period of years. Then the news that during this same period he successfully applied to have his previous record as a sex offender from Governor Pawlenty and his Board of Pardons.
But worst of all was the discovery that his wife Susan--the mother of his alleged victim, and also the woman he was sentenced for statutorily raping--was running a family day care center next door to their home the whole time.
|Jeremy Giefer's wife Susan lost her child care license.|
This week, that temporary suspension became permanent. On Tuesday, the Department of Human Services formally revoked Susan Giefer's family child care license. The Order of Revocation, signed by DHS Licensing supervisor Mary Kelsey, cites the relevant statutory authority before arriving at this particularly damning paragraph:
- Jeremy Giefer could be Tim Pawlenty's Willie Horton
- Jeremy Giefer got Pawlenty pardon to open daycare
- Pawlenty on sex daycare pardon: "I am very troubled"
- Molester Daycare: Why did Pawlenty wait 13 days to close it?
- Giefer back in jail, and DHS has some 'splainin' to do
- Pawlenty disregarded molester's disorderly conduct conviction to give daycare pardon
- Jeremy Giefer charged with domestic assault before Pawlenty Pardon
- Jeremy Giefer was sexually assaulting mother of out-of-wedlock daughter
- Giefer released on bail
- Jeremy Giefer timeline
- Jeremy Giefer's wife helped him contact his victim