"Michelle Bachmann" is our comment of the day
Sooner or later, we thought we'd hear from Michele Bachmann in our comments section, thanks to our never ending documentation to show why she's easily the most qualified Republican to run against President Barack Obama in 2012.
And we were so close.
The double-"l" spelling used by one correspondent was the giveaway on the satire below, posted below our story on how the District 6 comgresswoman can't even gets the facts straight about her own family's history, let alone the Revolutionary War, slavery and the Founding Fathers.
One of my biggest fears is that my freedom loving clear thinking Tea Party Republican base might read an article like this and realize "Holy cow! Michelle Bachmann is really a pathological liar and pretty much everything she says is stupid, untrue, and/or crazy." That's why on my website I'm currently offering the Tea Party Freedom Bubble for the low price of $49.99. Don't let your worldview be influenced by things like reason, facts, or logic, let the Freedom Bubble protect you. The Freedom Bubble is a plastic bag with an American Flag on it. (God's flag) Simple place the Tea Party Freedom Bubble over your head and breath in rapidly. Soon you won't be hearing any of the lamestream media's attacks on me. Especially their latest attack that you shouldn't listen to Michelle Bachmann when she tells you to put a plastic bag over your head.
Note, no matter what "Bachmann" recommends, DO NOT put that plastic bag over your head.
Recent Bachmann Coverage:
- Jesse Ventura vs. Michele Bachmann [VIDEO]
- Michele Bachmann poses beside "Kenyan village idiot" sign [PHOTO]
- Bachmann video censored by bogus copyright complaint [VIDEO]
- Will Michele Bachman fly with Sheriff Joe Arpaio's new border air posse?
- Michele Bachmann gushed bunk about Obama oil drilling permits
- Michele Bachmann sides with Moammar Gadhafi
- Bill Maher: Michele Bachmann and Sarah Palin can play "bimbos" on "Gilligan's Island"
- Michele Bachmann schedules date with Sheriff Joe Arpaio