Mitt Romney vs Tim Pawlenty: The campaign videos
With Mitt, you get a rich, boring white Republican guy with great hair, droning into the camera about how awful Barack Obama is. Why so serious, Mitt?
With Pawlenty, you get a not-so-rich, boring white Republican guy carping about Obama, but he's all jazzed up to the point where you can't tell fact from fiction.
And since it's a given that anyone running for the White House is going to feed voters a boatload of hooey in order to get elected, we think T-Paw's hit the right note: Dress up the fiction and have a little fun.
If there was an Academy Award for Best Actor In A Campaign Video, our former governor would win, hands down.
Here's boring Mitt:
Here's action hero T-Paw:
And a sample fact check on them both, courtesy of Political Correction: Private sector job creation is chugging right along after the Bush recession.
- Tim Pawlenty's potential blockbusters: T-Pocalypse Now, Bravepaw, & more
- Tim Pawlenty's new movie trailer is awesomely over-the-top [VIDEO]
- Pawlenty Reloaded: 2 Pawlenty 2 Furious [VIDEO]
- Tim Pawlenty's ridiculous movie trailers get the Colbert treatment
- Pawlenty III: Return to Pawlenty [VIDEO]
- Pawlenty Wars: Revenge of the Tea Party [VIDEO]
- Pawlenty V: Pawlenty Harder [VIDEO]