TPAW: What does it mean?
|Even his own nickname has turned against him!|
So it was perhaps inevitable that T-Paw's sobriquet wouldn't remain untouched for long.
But, it turns out there's already another meaning for TPAW on the internet, and it's a sad reflection of the former Minnesota governor's new spotlight-seeking reality.
TPAW, when treated as an acronym, actually has an entirely different meaning in Urban Dictionary-ese.
|T-Paw is desperate for attention|
Top-Posting Attention-Whore: Someone who regularly posts a new craigslist forum entry at the top to feed their need for personal attention.
That sounds kind of like a guy who would post grandiose trailers of himself on YouTube pretending to be an action star.
More T-Paw, At The Movies:
- Tim Pawlenty's potential blockbusters: T-Pocalypse Now, Bravepaw, & more
- Tim Pawlenty's new movie trailer is awesomely over-the-top [VIDEO]
- Pawlenty Reloaded: 2 Pawlenty 2 Furious [VIDEO]
- Tim Pawlenty's ridiculous movie trailers get the Colbert treatment
- Pawlenty III: Return to Pawlenty [VIDEO]
- Pawlenty Wars: Revenge of the Tea Party [VIDEO]
- Pawlenty V: Pawlenty Harder [VIDEO]