Barely literate Bachmann shopping book, likely to command "generous advance"
Bachmann ventured to New York to meet with her agent to make arrangements for what is sure to be a thoroughly spell-checked story.
Not only is Bachmann fame-hungry, but she's also looking to cash in on her high national profile.
Bachmann will be in New York this week meeting with publishers with her agent, Alex Hoyt, who also represents the Catholic conservative Deal Hudson among other authors. (That makes Bachmann a real political outsider: She, unlike unlike everyone from Sarah Palin to Barack Obama, isn't represented by Bob Barnett.) A rising conservative star with access to the conservative movement's powerful distribution channels, she'd likely command a generous advance.
The Queen of Stillwater has some new bling!
- Mrs. Potatohead: Michele Bachmann cites Constitution to defend spuds
- Is Michele Bachmann smarter than a high school sophomore?
- Meet Amy Myers, the teen who challenged Michele Bachmann to a debate
- Bachmann named to Time's 'Most Influential' list
- Where Bachmann gets her money
- Michele Bachmann compares taxes to Holocaust