Michele Bachmann's getting antsy: "We may move that up"
|"We may move that up."|
Maybe we'll find out sooner than later, because Rep. Michele Bachmann is getting antsy.
"We may move that up," she told Fox News today of her decision about whether to throw her hat in the ring.
"Well, I think what this has changed is the grassroots, and what they're looking for," she said. "Our phones have been ringing off the hook, our Facebook has been lit up, our donations are pouring in. And people are saying, 'Michele, jump in, we want you to run.' And we had announced earlier that we would be looking at a June entry date for a decision one way or another about this race. Possibly, we may move that up."
All we ask for now is that she debate Amy Myers so we'll know for sure whether she's smarter than a high school sophomore.
- Mrs. Potatohead: Michele Bachmann cites Constitution to defend spuds
- Is Michele Bachmann smarter than a high school sophomore?
- Meet Amy Myers, the teen who challenged Michele Bachmann to a debate
- Bachmann named to Time's 'Most Influential' list
- Where Bachmann gets her money
- Michele Bachmann compares taxes to Holocaust