Top 10 Blotter stories of 2011
As 2011 comes to a close, we took time out to check on the stories that had readers talking most this year. The Top 10 Blotter Stories of 2011 include a good chunk of Bachmann gaffes (of course), a couple dodgy civic outbursts and an apocalyptic farm incident involving cattle. Never a dull day, we tell you.
Happy holidays to everyone and let's keep the conversations going into 2012.
1. Bill Clinton calls Michele Bachmann divorced from reality on health care - Feb. 7
2. "Mini-riot" in downtown Minneapolis caught on tape [VIDEO] - Sept. 12
3. New 911 police tapes from Wisconsin State Fair released - Aug. 11
4. Michele Bachmann naked body scans [PHOTOS] - Feb. 1
5. Meet Amy Myers, the teen who challenged Michele Bachmann to a debate - May 16
6. Michele Bachmann flunks slavery history again [VIDEO] - Feb. 9
7. Is Michele Bachmann smarter than a high school sophomore? - May 12
8. Who was Karen Sullivan? MN activists remember the undercover gov't agent - Jan. 20
9. 200 Cows drop dead on Wisconsin farm - Jan. 17
10. Neil Gaiman responds to "pencil-necked weasel" insult by Matt Dean [INTERVIEW] - May 4