David Letterman shares his "top 10 least successful Minnesota businesses"
SEE ALSO: "Appalling" NoDak billboard takes shot at MN's business climate on MN soil [IMAGE]
Somehow, it didn't include Primebar. But Letterman's list did include some funny ones, such as "Whore-mel" and "Prince's Awkwardly Shaped Guitar Center."
Unfortunately, there doesn't appear to be any footage of Letterman's appearance for us to embed (though rest assured we'll add it later if it makes its way to the internet). But the Star Tribune detailed Letterman's top 10 in a blog post. Here it is:
10. 2MHey now -- in all seriousness, if Jesse opened a clothing store, we'd totally shop there.
9. Ventura's Secret
6. The law firm of Olson, Carlson, Gustafson, Jensen, Peterson, Petersen, Pederson and Schwartz.
5. Strip Mall of America
4. Buffalo Mild-Mannered Wings
3. Second Best Buy
2. Prince's Awkwardly Shaped Guitar Center
1. (Minnesota Business Partnership executive director) Charlie Weaver's House of Toast
-- Follow Aaron Rupar on Twitter at @atrupar. Got a tip? Drop him a line at email@example.com.