20 things we'd like to see in the Mall of America expansion
The Mall of America is about to get a facelift... 14 stories, to be exact. For a mall that boasts hundreds of stores, a theme park, a sea-life exhibit, a movie theater, and countless other attractions, what's missing? Here are a few of our requests for the mall's expansion.
Mall of America expansion rendering
What would you like to see at the Mall of America? Leave your suggestions in the comments.
20. Camp Snoopy, revived in all its glory. Who wouldn't want to revisit that giant Snoopy bounce house or take a ride on the kite-eating tree swings? We like Nickelodeon Universe, but sometimes you can't beat the original.
LaserGuided via Flickr
19. Let's take a cue from Madame Tussaud and put in a wax museum featuring Minnesota luminaries like Prince, Slug from Atmosphere, Garrison Keillor, and Judy Garland.
cliff1066 via Flickr
18. What to get for the person who has everything? Their own album. A make-your-own record booth could go a long way during the holidays.
17. A sky-high way to get from one side of the mall to the other -- a gondola lift over Nickelodeon Universe would be the best way to take in the sights and transport all those shopping bags without wearing out your shoes.
16. A Fifth Element satellite store, please.