Independence Party becomes first major party to support legalization of marijuana

JohnDenneyFeat.jpg
Of his mustache, Denney, a self-described "liberty-lover," says: "As a third-party candidate you can't be afraid to pull out all the stops... I'm glad I have your attention, because I have important things to say."
Minnesota is indeed home to one major party that supports the legalization of pot, but it isn't the Republicans or Democrats.

It's the Independence Party, which is one of just three parties in Minnesota with "major" status, attained when at least one of a party's candidates for statewide office wins 5 percent of the vote for four consecutive elections.

See also:
Former Independence Party governor Jesse Ventura played key role in decline of Mpls pro wrestling

That means Independence candidates like John Denney, the party's Sixth District candidate for U.S. Congress, will have the opportunity to share their unique political views during debates with candidates like Republican Tom Emmer and Democrat Joe Perske.

Denney, a 28-year-old graduate of Forest Lake High School, characterizes Emmer as "bought and paid for by special interests."

"He has to be one of the most well-funded candidates in the state, so I don't intend to match him dollar for dollar," Denney says. "I intend to attack him online, through video releases -- that is, so long as we have net neutrality, which is a constitutional liberty and is another thing I'm running on."

This is the first election cycle where legalization of marijuana has been a part of Independence's platform.

"We have absolutely no shame in saying that we support the legalization of marijuana, however, it isn't something we intend to 'run on,'" Denney says. "It's very much a 'matter of fact' position for most of our candidates. I think I speak for most of the millennial generation when I say that this is something of a no-brainer, but I can't speak for my fellow [Independence] candidates, only myself."

Denney links Republican and Democratic views on pot with "the corruption rampant in Washington, D.C.," which he characterizes as his "number-one issue."

"That's why we can't get through a sensible drugs policy," Denney tells us. "We saw it play out in Minnesota with the law enforcement lobby heavily influencing the medical marijuana debate. That sort of thing has no place in health care decisions."

"That's a function of legalized bribery in our campaign system, and that's really what I'm running on," Denney says.

Emmer doesn't share Denney's sentiments about pot, of course. Back in 2009, he angrily called for the word "marijuana" to be removed from a medical marijuana bill then under consideration at the Legislature, with the term to be replaced by "pot."

"Let's call it what it is,'' Emmer said, alluding the difference between what he regards as medicine on one hand and drugs on the other. "Pot!"

(For more, click to page two.)

My Voice Nation Help
49 comments
bgoad
bgoad topcommenter

Kerry Goad4 seconds ago via YouTubeOnly Me
  • READ LIKE I SAID YOU FUCK ME- I FUCK BACK-I WILL NOT JUST LAY THERE LIKE A CHILD AND BE PASSED AROUND OR LIKE IN UCLA-NOW I CAN GET NO LAW OR DOCTOR OR LAWYER NOT FOR SELL OR CLAN-CLAN HAS TO LISTEN TO THEIR KING-I WANT NO KILLERS OR SCUM IN MY LIFE-I AM PRO CHOICE BUT NEED PRO LIFE AND DISABILITY -ORGANIZATIONS TO HELP ME FINE THEY SAY I AM CRAZY THEY MADE A CRAZY WOMEN GIVE UP HER BABY TO KEEP HER JOB-MARGO AND RUBEN AND DARROW ALREADY THOUGHT I DID WHEN HE WAS KILLED HE WAS ANGRY AT BOTH READ MARKIE MC NIGHTCrazy Bitch by BuckCherry - Lyricswww.youtube.comAll right! Break me down, you got a lovely face We're going to your place And now you got to freak me out Scream so loud, getting fuckin' laid You want me to stay, but I got to make my way Hey You're crazy bitch But you fuck so good, I'm on top of it When I dream, I'm doing you all night Scratches all down my back to keep me right on Hey You...
LikeLike · · Subscribe on YouTube · ShareCrazy Bitch by BuckCherry - LyricsCrazy Bitch by BuckCherry - LyricsDeleteShareLikeReplymarkie19Jul 20, 2014

est | Top Comments

markie1918 hours ago

bgoad
bgoad topcommenter

1 minute ago

Kerry Goadabout an hour ago via YouTubeOnly Me
  • READ LIKE I SAY MANY MEDIUMS AND YES PEOPLE SAY THE DEAD USES MUSIC TO COMMUNICATE AS THE LIVING-I FOUND ABOUT 17 THINGS IN COMMON-AS YES IF THE HOUSE IS ON FIRE AND YOU SEE THE GANGSTER LIKE CPS HOLDING CHILDREN HOSTAGE AND THE HOUSE ON FIRE SAVE THE CHILDREN ONLY! NOW THE GANG BANGER I JOKE I WILL CHECK FIRST TO MAKE SURE HE IS NOT A KILLER OUT OF DEFENSE OR RAPIST HELP HIM OUT AND MAYBE HE WILL DO THE SAME-BECAUSE WHEN THE TERRORIST COME IN-WE NEED EACH OTHER READ MARKIE MC NIGHT GET RAW TO THE POINT LIKE ME NOT WRONG -RIGHT CHRIS ! READ MARKIE MC NIGHTChris Rene - Young Homiewww.youtube.comChris Rene debut EP "I'M RIGHT HERE" out nowhttp://smartURL.it/chrisreneimrighthere (C) 2012 Sony Music Entertainment
LikeLike · · Subscribe on YouTube · ShareEdit (in 4 minutes)DeleteShare

bgoad
bgoad topcommenter

1 minute ago

read and they tried to give me cancer and more read markie mc night-voicemail full -dallas -can someone get him asap and have him google darrow k soll-and markerry soll read dirty governor and sheriff an mental health -huge clan feds and cia pedophile ring- read markie mc night

11 hours ago

Kerry Goad5 seconds ago via YouTubeOnly Me
  • READ ALEX JONES READ ASAP -AND ARMY INTELLIGENCE -THE AIR FORCE NO THEIR EMPLOYEES MIS USING THEIR TRAINING-MANDY CPS AS SHONA OLD PRINCIPAL ALLIE-SIGNAL EX AIR FORCE FAMILY- -THEY TOOK KENNEDY ALONE A BLACK MAN AND SHE NO LONGER KNEW HER ABC'S OR COULD( WIFE) WIPE  AND HAD BEHAVIOR ISSUES NEVER THEY HURT HER-AND BLAMED ME  I CAN TELL THEM PLENTY READ MARKIE MC NIGHTThe Alex Jones Show(OVERDRIVE-VIDEO Commercial Free) Wednesday January 1 2014: CPS Callerwww.youtube.comNew Year's Day 2014 -- Date: 01/01/2014 -- 1 Year For $39.95 --http://www.prisonplanet.tv/ Today On this live New Year's Day special transmission of the Alex Jones Show, Alex expands on why 2014 will be the year of a critical juncture for humanity. This is the year where so many socioeconomic, technological and geopolitical developments will cu...
LikeLike · · Subscribe on YouTube · ShareEdit (in 6 minutes)The Alex Jones Show(OVERDRIVE-VIDEO Commercial Free) Wednesday January 1 2014: CPS CallerDeleteShareLikeReplybgoad5 days ago
  • .
  • Kerry Goad Yesterday at 3:39am · Like

Kerry Goad I USE A SONG TO DO A READ YOUTUBE IT AND TYPE UNDER IT I HAVE USED THIS ONE FOR MONTHS -BUT SOMEONE RAN MY CAR ALMOST INTO THE NEIGHBORS HOUSE A FEW MONTHS AGO SO ON FOOT AND THE TIRE WAS RIGGED MONTHS BEFORE BUT
    ...See More
    CeeLo Green - FUCK YOU (Official Video)Watch the video for Cee Lo Green's massive single 'Fuck You!', the first single from the brand new album The Lady Killer New Christmas album 'CeeLo's Magic M...August 9 at 4:12pm · Like · 1 · Remove Preview
  • Kerry Goad Kerry Goad6 seconds ago via YouTubeOnly Me
    READ I NEED A BILL OF RIGHTS AND RESTRAINING ORDERS FROM THE COUNTRY AND OUR GOVERNMENT ENOUGH TO GET ONE -I WAS PROMISED DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY-I NEED DEMAND LETTERS OUT ASAP TO SUE AND SETTLEMENTS WHO WANTS IN-
    NOT DIRTY YOU MUST WIN-NEED OUT AND KENNEDY BEFORE THEY SEND HER AWAY AND ARREST ME READ MARKIE MC NIGHT ARIZONA LAWYERS FOR SELL-DARROW'S MURDER ENOUGH I AM TOLD TO GET ONE OUT OF STATE READ MARKIE MC NIGHTThe Skulls Trailer (2000)www.youtube.comLuke McNamara (Joshua Jackson), a college senior from a working class background joins a secret elitist college fraternity organization called "The Skulls"... Enjoy.
    LikeLike · · Subscribe on YouTube · Share

The Skulls Trailer (2000)The Skulls Trailer (2000)
    August 17 at 11:54pm · Like
  • Kerry Goad Conspiracy (criminal)
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
CeeLo Green - FUCK YOU (Official Video)

bgoad
bgoad topcommenter

5 days ago

READ SHE IS TOO BUSY SELLING OUT AND SMOKING METH READ MARKIE MC NIGHT

Kerry GoadAugust 7 via YouTubeOnly Me
  • READ SMART WOMEN SHE MUST BE PSYCHIC TOO -NOW WHERE IS BRIGHT EYES -MY AYIN-READ MARKIE MC NIGHTNCIS/ Ziva and American Slang Part 1www.youtube.comZiva's misunderstanding of the English language and American slang.
LikeLike · · Subscribe on YouTube · ShareDeleteShareLikeReplybgoad5 days ago

Kerry GoadAugust 7 via YouTubeOnly Me
  • READ I HAD SOMETHING TO HOLD ON TO -YOU TOOK MANY OF YOU AND SISTER ALMOST NAMES KENNEDY ARI ARRIANNA -BUT SHE KILLED HER BROTHER BECAUSE HE WAS A KILLER AND BAD AND YES IF IT MEANS PUTTING YOU AWAY THEN YES I WILL-YOU BEST CHANGE BECAUSE DR DUFFY AND THAT FUCKING SCUM HARVEY WILL LEAVE YOU IN JAIL/PRISON TO DIE AND KELLY WILL NOT BE THERE TO DIE FOR YOU READ MARKIE MC NIGHTZiva David :: So Cold | NCISwww.youtube.comWATCH IN HD So I've been working in this for like forever, I've just been waiting for 10x11 Shabbat Shalom and 10x12 Shiva to air to finish it. It's not as good as I hoped it wouldbe, but I hope you like it. It focuses on her relationship with her father (Eli), Gibbs and Tony Character: Ziva David Show: NCIS Song: So Cold: Artist: Nikisha Rey...
LikeLike ·  · Subscribe on YouTube · ShareDeleteShareLikeReplybgoad5 days ago

Kerry GoadAugust 7 via YouTubeOnly Me
  • READ GEORGE -THIS IS US NOW- HANG TIGHT AND TOUGH AND HANG STRONG -MARKERRY READ MARKIE MC NIGHTNCIS: 7X01 and 02; Tony and Ziva momentswww.youtube.com701 So everyone thought Ziva was dead. Which lead to Tony being like "meh," about his life, and even more "meh" when he was captured by a reeeaaally mean meanie. And then Ziva ISN'T dead! Phew. Cept she's still kinda wishing she was. But wait! There are more important things to worry about because Saleem's crying over spilt Caf-Pow, and that mea...

bgoad
bgoad topcommenter

5 days ago

Kerry GoadAugust 7 via YouTubeOnly MeLikeLike · · Subscribe on YouTube · ShareMean Girls (1/10) Movie CLIP - Meeting the Plastics (2004) HD

bgoad
bgoad topcommenter

5 days ago

READ BUT STAY STRONG WE HEAR YOU MIGHT HURT YOURSELF OR OTHERS-NO LYING FUCKING KILLERS- THEY KEEP THREATENING ME IN WRITING AND VOICEMAIL AND BY  ACTIONS -READ MARKIE MC NIGHT

DeleteShareLikeReplybgoad5 days ago

READ -ALAN COSMO-LIKE I SAID - I DID NOT SAY GOODBYE TO KEEP YOU SAFE AND RC-WIG WHAM-MISS THE GUY-MR COUNT HIS STEPS IS LIKE ME - HE WAS MORE LIKE NCIS LA DIETZ AND KENZIE LOL LOL -MISS YOU -AND YOUR PEOPLE I HOPE-WILL KEEP ME SAFE -LOL LOL IT WAS FUNNY!READ MARKIE MC NIGHT IF THINGS DO NOT WORK OUT -KENNEDY-NO ONE I KNOW TO LEAVE HER TO-I SAID I WOULD GET A MILLION DOLLARS AND CLOSE DOWN THAT DEATH MILL UCLA RIGHT DR DAN-NOT ALLOWED TO LIVE RIGHT MARGO-CPS-JAN-DIRTY JOE-SCAM ARTIST AND RUBEN WHERE ARE YOU FRIEND ??  READ MARKIE MC NIGHT

• READ ALAN I HAVE ANOTHER FRIEND GETS MEAN WHEN HE TRIES TO STAY AWAY NO REASON WE ARE FRIENDS -DID THIS HURT YOU-LIKE AT THE END-YOU KNEW PLENTY-AND NOW YOU KNOW PLENTY FOR OTHERS -DO NOT GET KILLED-FIND ME -PLEASE READ MARGO STAY OUT OF IT GET WELL READ MARKIE MC NIGHT8 Years of Tony & Ziva || Everythingwww.youtube.comThis video is dedicated to the 8 beautiful years that we've had so far with Tiva. I kinda wanted to tell their story through a video, but it was hard to fit it all in, so I'm sorry for the plot lines that are missing. The first part of the video is in somewhat chronological order (when it comes to the seasons) This video is really long, and it ...
8 Years of Tony & Ziva || Everything

bgoad
bgoad topcommenter

5 days ago

READ JFK JR -SAID CAMPAIGN POLITICIAN SERVICES -CPS-AND YES IT IS -AND MEXICO IS FOR THEIR LIKING SICK-OUR CHILDREN GO IN THEIR BROTHEL -I KNEW ONE-JOHN WANTED TO TAKE BEN -I LEFT PICTURES OF THE ONES THEY SCREWED AT THEIR HOUSE-ADULTS THANK GOD-HE TOLD ME AT DARROW'S FUNERAL ABOUT THE CHILDREN AND YES KNEW A NANNY AND THE WORD IS OUT -TAT BE CAREFUL- DON'T CHEAT! READ MARKIE MC NIGHT

DeleteShareLikeReplybgoad5 days ago

READ 700 CHILDREN IS THERE NEW GOAL TO GO TO SCUM AND BE MAYBE RAPED OR BEATEN- OR VERBAL ABUSE LIKE MY FAMILY SO THAT MEANS 1400 PARENTS AND 700 CHILDREN AND WHO AND WHAT COULD THEY HAVE ACCOMPLISHED IN THEIR LIVES 2100 LIVES JUST FOR THIS STATE-EVERY STATE AND COUNTRY DOES THIS-FOUR CORNERS THE WORST MAJOR CLAN AND BIG CLAN COUNTRIES -MUST END NOW! READ MARKIE MC NIGHT HERNAKI HIS LAW FIRM HAS AN IDEA OF MINE THEY DO THEY -SELL IDEAS TAKE ONES-HOMES AND MORE AND THEN KILL THE PARENT WITH CANCER OR HOMELESS OR HAVE SOMEONE DO IT AND BLAME THEM LATER-LUPE LOST HER HOME-STATE WORKER OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT AND SHE WAS A CHILD ABUSER I CAUGHT HER AS TONY VINCENT'S WIFE SHERIFF AND TOLD CPS ON BOTH-THEY TOLD ME SHUT UP-READ MARKIE MC NIGHT I TOLD THE SHERIFF -BRIAN LAUGHED AND STEVE PRETEND TO HELP READ MARKIE MC NIGHT

DeleteShareLikeReplybgoad5 days ago

READ ED NOVAK-KNEW DARROW'S INSURANCE PAY OUTS WHY - I GET HE OWES ME QUITE A BIT AND I WANT IT AND HE PRETENDED TO MY LAWYER -I SAID I WOULD GET LICENCE ONE DAY-I LOVE TO KEEP MY WORD-WHO ELSE HAS HE SCAMMED AND SEXUAL HARASSMENT AND I SAID NO TO HIM-IN THE BEGINNING BUT NOT HIS TYPE -ONCE AGAIN WHY WOULD A SCIENTIST FREAK HIM OUT??????READ MARKIE MC NIGHT

DeleteShare

bgoad
bgoad topcommenter

Kerry GoadAugust 20 via YouTubeOnly Me

• READ THE SCUM PRETEND I AM MENTAL RIGHT AND NOT A MEDIUM-SO WHEN SCUM DIES GO TO CLAN MEDIUM PLEASE THE REAL ONES RIGHT!!! READ MARKIE MC NIGHT tat (HIV)
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Tat
    PDB 1biv EBI.jpg
    Bovine immunodeficiency virus tat–tar complex, nmr, 5 structures
    Identifiers
    Symbol Tat
    Pfam PF00539
    InterPro IPR001831
    PROSITE PDOC00836
    SCOP 1tvs
    SUPERFAMILY 1tvs
    TCDB 2.A.64
    [show]Available protein structures:
    tat is an HIV gene.[1][2]

Tat stands for "Trans-Activator of Transcription". Tat consists of between 86 and 101 amino acids depending on the subtype.[3]

Also, in molecular biology, tat is a protein which is encoded for by the tat gene in HIV-1. Tat is a regulatory protein that drastically enhances the efficiency of viral transcription.[4]

Contents [hide]
    1 Function
    2 Function and mechanism
    3 Structure
    4 Protein transduction domain
    5 Clinical significance
    6 References
    Function[edit]
    Tat vastly increases the level of transcription of the HIV dsDNA. Before Tat is present, a small number of RNA transcripts will be made, which allow the Tat protein to be produced. Tat then binds to cellular factors and mediates their phosphorylation, resulting in increased transcription of all HIV genes,[5] providing a positive feedback cycle. This in turn allows HIV to have an explosive response once a threshold amount of Tat is produced, a useful tool for defeating the body's response.

Tat also appears to play a more direct role in the HIV disease process. The protein is released by infected cells in culture, and is found in the blood of HIV-1 infected patients.[6]
    Carrie Underwood - Cowboy Casanovawww.youtube.comMusic video by Carrie Underwood performing Cowboy Casanova. (C) 2009 19 Recordings Limited
LikeLike · · Subscribe on YouTube · ShareCarrie Underwood - Cowboy Casanova

bgoad
bgoad topcommenter

read what should i say hmmmmmmmm read Markie Mc Night

Montel Williams13 hours ago#2a #tcot #tlot #p2 #topprog #uniteblue I am a proud RESPONSIBLE gun owner. If nothing else this UZI incident is a reality check. We make our military/police qualify on weapons for a REASON. But yet when it comes to civilians an IRRESPONSIBLE FEW proclaim stupidly that the right to bear arms is SOMEHOW FREE FROM THE OBVIOUS RESPONSIBILITY THAT COMES WITH IT. Cop has to qualify to carry a 9mm yet one can walk into a gun shop in some states and buy a 50 caliber sniper rifle with NO EARTHLY IDEA HOW TO USE IT and we defend that? And we defend the notion it would EVER be safe to let an 8 yr child fire an UZI? The single greatest argument for REASONABLE gun control is the ARGUMENTS MY FELLOW CONSERVATIVES MAKE AGAINST IT.

The right to bear arms exists. So too does the right to apply for a drivers license. We expect people to PROVE they can safely drive a car. The right to bear arms is by definition coupled with an obvious catch - it is a right that exists in good behavior and smart safety choices. Honestly I wldnt shed a tear if you could only own a gun after completing an NRA approved instruction class.

When I see open carry activists egging on high school kids to carry weapons my head explodes.

Get a grip. Sorry.

bgoad
bgoad topcommenter

Kerry Goad
11 hours ago via YouTubeOnly Me

• READ NO WEAKER RIGHT -LIKE I SAID WHY DO WE NEED ALL THIS SHIT TO BE STRONG-WE DON'T BUT LIKE I SAID SHERIFF -JOE ARPAIO-SHIT COMES BACK AND NO MEAT IN THE JAILS ANEMIA DO YOU DO A FULL BLOOD PANEL-NO YOU WANT THEM TO EAT SHIT-YOU EAT SHIT TOO -FUCK YOU-FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND MY BILL OF RIGHTS-ARIZONA IS INFECTED READ MARKIE MC NIGHT MOVED ON MAY YEARS AGO-BUT I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR SO LONG-=MY CHILDREN AND YES MY FRIEND READ MARKIE MC NIGHT THIS IS MY GIFT -GYPSIES SCUM WERE TAKING IT MANY DO NOT EVEN NO THEIR NAMES READ MARKIE MC NIGHTKelly Clarkson - Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)www.youtube.comMusic video by Kelly Clarkson performing Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You). (C) 2011 RCA Records, a division of Sony Music Entertainment
LikeLike · · Subscribe on YouTube · ShareKelly Clarkson - Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)Kelly Clarkson - Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)

bgoad
bgoad topcommenter

bgoadjust now

READ COMPUTER WAS DOWN COULD NOT BOOT BACK UP-THEN A SPIRIT TOLD ME GO TO THE BACK DOOR AND LOOK OUT -I SAW A TRUCK I THINK WITH A CHILD GIRL LOOKING OVER THE FENCE HMMMMMMMM READ MARKIE MC NIGHTEdit (in 6 minutes)

markie19
markie19 topcommenter

11 days ago

READ SEE THE FRIEND IN THIS VIDEO CLIP THAT HAS BEEN GOING ON MOST PEOPLE HAVE BETRAYED ME CAREFUL IT COULD BE YOUR SPOUSE AND YOU COULD NEVER KNOW OR YOUR BEST FRIEND OR YOUR DOCTOR -MINE I THINK WAS GOING TO LET THEM KILL ME-HE IS INVOLVED DR BEACH READ MARKIE MC NIGHT I NEED DR PHIL DR BEACH HAD A CON MAN IN HIS OFFICE THAT DATED PEGGY AND WAS ON DR PHIL-MY MEDICAL RECORDS WERE STOLEN TOO-WATCH YOURS READ MARKIE MC NIGHTEdit (in 6 minutes)

DeleteShare
DeleteShareLikeReplymarkie19Jul 20, 2014

est | Top Comments

markie1918 hours ago

Kerry Goad6 minutes ago via YouTubeOnly Me
  • READ THEME MY LIFE MARKERRY SOLL GOAD -MARKIE MC NIGHT SISTER TO DARROW K SOLL KILLED NO SUICIDE -I AM A MEDIUM PROPHET DANGEROUS HERE CAN NOT CALL PEOPLE THEY HAVE TRIED TO DRUG AND KILL ME MANY TIMES I CALL POLICE AND THEY WILL AGAIN CHILD STOLEN BY CPS HUGE RING THEY SELL CHILDREN SEX AND MORE -I GREW UP IN IT-FAMILY-GOVERNOR AND SHERIFF DIRTY CAREFUL VERY -MANY COPS DEAD I GET THEM SEAN DRENTH AND LARRY DEVER -MYRON CHISEM-A FEW DIED I THINK BECAUSE OF ME -READ MARKIE MC NIGHT WATCH SKULLS MOST LAYERS IN THIS TOWN ROGER MORRIS-ED NOVAK MOST PUBLIC DEFENDERS CPS-NEED NON DIRTY FBI JOHN SANDWEG FUCKED ME AND HIS DAD IS IN THE FBI READ MARKERRY SOLL CHILD KENNEDY KORY I NEED HER ASAP-SHE IS LIKE ME THEY WANT HER DOWN NAMED AFTER DARROW READPelican Brief Trailerwww.youtube.comFirst-rate legal thriller based on John Grisham's #1 bestseller. http://www.johngrishamonline.com
LikeLike · · Subscribe on YouTube · SharePelican Brief TrailerPelican Brief Trailer

markie19
markie19 topcommenter

DeleteShare

t081281
t081281

An article about the Independence Party without even mentioning their first endorsed candidate of the 2014 season, Dave Thomas.  It is as if the media believes enough he won't be there supporting the legalization of marijuana, attacking the NSA and promoting higher education if they do not mention him.

votedavethomas.com

markie19
markie19 topcommenter

Kerry Goad6 minutes ago via YouTubeOnly Me
  • READ THEME MY LIFE MARKERRY SOLL GOAD -MARKIE MC NIGHT SISTER TO DARROW K SOLL KILLED NO SUICIDE -I AM A MEDIUM PROPHET DANGEROUS HERE CAN NOT CALL PEOPLE THEY HAVE TRIED TO DRUG AND KILL ME MANY TIMES I CALL POLICE AND THEY WILL AGAIN CHILD STOLEN BY CPS HUGE RING THEY SELL CHILDREN SEX AND MORE -I GREW UP IN IT-FAMILY-GOVERNOR AND SHERIFF DIRTY CAREFUL VERY -MANY COPS DEAD I GET THEM SEAN DRENTH AND LARRY DEVER -MYRON CHISEM-A FEW DIED I THINK BECAUSE OF ME -READ MARKIE MC NIGHT WATCH SKULLS MOST LAYERS IN THIS TOWN ROGER MORRIS-ED NOVAK MOST PUBLIC DEFENDERS CPS-NEED NON DIRTY FBI JOHN SANDWEG FUCKED ME AND HIS DAD IS IN THE FBI READ MARKERRY SOLL CHILD KENNEDY KORY I NEED HER ASAP-SHE IS LIKE ME THEY WANT HER DOWN NAMED AFTER DARROW READPelican Brief Trailerwww.youtube.comFirst-rate legal thriller based on John Grisham's #1 bestseller. http://www.johngrishamonline.com
LikeLike ·  · Subscribe on YouTube · Share

marleneeboudreaux
marleneeboudreaux

Start working at home with Google! It's by-far the best job I've had. Last Wednesday I got a brand new BMW since getting a check for $6474 this - 4 weeks past. I began this 8-months ago and immediately was bringing home at least $77 per hour. I work through this link, go to tech tab for work detail

----------------------> http://w­w­w­.J­o­b­s­7­0­0.­c­o­m

doctorwilliam13
doctorwilliam13

Greetings to all viewers., We offer you high Quality strains and offer quick 1

day overnight delivery.

Quality Marijuana Strains /Buds Available:

and more other in stock which are not listed, EMAIL

(doctorwilliam13@yahoo.com )

or hit (908) 798-6954 thanks and waiting for your reply . Regards

wrightsophia875
wrightsophia875

my best friend's ex-wife made $19574 last month. she is getting paid on the computer and got a $395200 house. All she did was get blessed and use the instructions made clear on this link ,,,,,,,,  ,,,,,,,,  WWW.MAX43.COM

daisynwilliams
daisynwilliams

Start working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life.

This is what I do…….

W­­­­W­­­­W.J­­­­O­­­­B­­­­S­­­­700.C­­­­O­­­­M­­­­

sweetliberty17761776
sweetliberty17761776 topcommenter

as with gay marriage, as soon as the dems count how many votes they can get,, they too will put it on the platform

Erik Seavey
Erik Seavey

The Independence Party isn't a major party.

byork00
byork00

..."Major Party" is thrown around a little loosely these days

LoringParker
LoringParker

Hi Aaron Rupar - The front page of your article insinuates that Mr. Denney is only a high school graduate. Could you explain your reasoning behind withholding his bachelors degree and current pursuit of a JD to page 2? Would an article on the other two candidates even mention their high school educations? Click-through rates have to be lower for the second page than the first, correct? I have no horse in this race but this seems to be an odd editorial decision.

Nick Hannula
Nick Hannula

Okay, so when does the first actually relevant political party do so?

MicheleBachmann
MicheleBachmann topcommenter

Hard to take the Independence Party seriously.   Jesse Ventura pretended to be in favor of legalized marijuana.  Then he flip flopped and did nothing to advance legal marijuana in the 4 years he had as governor.  Mark Dayton and the DFL passed medical marijuana with little to no help from the Independence and Republican parties.    The DFL is the only party that has shown they are willing to expand freedom to citizens when in power.   Gay marriage and medical marijuana prove that.

CaseyJones
CaseyJones

They are just a third party, but I'm glad someone is saying it.  "Legalized bribery" is about all there is to politics now.

muhutdafuga
muhutdafuga topcommenter

@sweetliberty17761776 Yeah, those mean old Dems have discovered that they get votes by not being authoritarian bigots.  Go figure!

digitalprotocol
digitalprotocol topcommenter

@LoringParker i think it is important to highlight that this kid is likely a hick in city clothes.

i like this : "I'm getting what I call a 'cut through the bullshit' degree, and you can quote me on that,"

like this greenhorn wont completely sell out if he makes it to DC, his law degree will only further this notion. It will solidify his place within the establishment

Hess
Hess

@MicheleBachmann They DID NOT pass anything worthy of being considered a medical marijuana bill.  Its a joke.  Very few people, if any, were helped.  The reason for the pathetic legislation is just as this article says.... Dayton is bought by special interests.  Namely, the law enforcement lobby.  The DFL without a doubt tucked tail on the MJ issue, and have lost my vote.  Not because of lack of MJ legalization, but because of how it all went down.  DFL/GOP=puppets.  I've had it, I'm going independent.

matfish
matfish

@MicheleBachmann So how a different candidate was 15 years ago must be how every other one in the same party will be going forward forever...good logic

MicheleBachmann
MicheleBachmann topcommenter

@CaseyJones The last time the Independence Party was in charge of the state their candidate did nothing but enhance his own fame and wealth.   Jesse Ventura spent his time making money off the WWE and XFL.  He didn't try to reform political spending or legalizing marijuana.   You are a fool to trust them.

sweetliberty17761776
sweetliberty17761776 topcommenter

@muhutdafuga @sweetliberty17761776

if you dont think that the dems are also ( cause we know some in the gop can be too)

"Autoritarian bigots" too

then you are either dishonest or just ignorant

its just that YOU like those GoP types

are willing to justify YOUR brand OF BIGOTRY

if one is objective they move past the politics as they seek the truth

LoringParker
LoringParker

@digitalprotocol Correct me if I'm wrong, but you do need to successfully complete undergraduate studies prior to attaining a law degree. The guy graduated high school 10 years ago, so why is it worth mentioning so prominently, if at all. That was my only concern in writing the comment.

swmnguy
swmnguy topcommenter

@Hess  What would the reaction from the corporate Right have been if Mark Dayton, the Democrat who makes no secret of his own medication, had bucked the Law Enforcement lobby to champion pot legalization?  Good Grief, I can hear the hippie-bashing now.  "Minnesota's Crazy Governor Wants America to Tune In, Turn On, and Spark One Up!  Details coming up on The Factor..."

MicheleBachmann
MicheleBachmann topcommenter

@Hess @MicheleBachmann He passed more than any other governor in the history of our state.  He is one of the earliest politicians to sign any sort of easing of marijuana laws.  He is a leader for compromising and changing his mind.  Fools like you are why nothing ever gets done.  The DFL is the only party brave enough to do anything.  Republicans and the Independence Party had their chance.  The DFL got it done.

digitalprotocol
digitalprotocol topcommenter

@matfish its great that you are keeping so positive, too bad you got no dollars or clout to hoist your candidate with

OlWillyClinton
OlWillyClinton

@MicheleBachmann @CaseyJones I'm generally in line with a lot of your comments, Fake Bachmann. Really. I am. However, this one is a little off base. Governor Ventura set us up as one of the best states in the country in education, and one could argue that is why our state is still so prosperous after the absolute mess that was Governor Pawlenty.

Smart people find a way to succeed. Governor Ventura helped produce smart people in our state.

Basically what I'm trying to say is to not entirely write him off as a failure. He prepped us to weather the storm that was coming with the future utter failure that was Governor Pawlenty.

muhutdafuga
muhutdafuga topcommenter

@sweetliberty17761776 @muhutdafuga No, conservatives make up the VAST MAJORITY of bigots.

Conservatives are the same as the Taliban.

MicheleBachmann
MicheleBachmann topcommenter

@OlWillyClinton @MicheleBachmann He was better than Pawlenty no doubt.  Still I'm not going to let him off the hook.  Plus he has spent the last 10 years pushing offensive and stupid conspiracy theories for personal profit instead of helping his party or state improve.

LoringParker
LoringParker

@digitalprotocol I notice you troll on a LOT of Aaron Rupar's articles. Any chance you are either a huge homer for this dude or - dun dun dun - actually Aaron Rupar?! Posting to boost your own comments numbers would be, in a sense, fellating yourself.

Alirox
Alirox

The Dems and Reps purposely short-circuited the Ventura administration while he held office.

Were you in town when the DFL screamed "poison beer!!!" when home-brewing and tap rooms were up for legalization?

The DFL is in NO way for any sort of legalization of geef.

digitalprotocol
digitalprotocol topcommenter

@LoringParker i notice you must be new to the city, did you come here from wisconsin? funny that somebody called loringparker is calling me gay, you must be new.

rupar is a power player around here bud, you're just some fool drooling over grad school and the establishment. its pathetic. you are a hick

Now Trending