Dressing Room's 10 most-read posts of 2012
|This sexy honey badger Halloween costume was featured in one of our top posts|
Who knows what the new year will bring, but we have high hopes for 2013.
Who knew Minnesota was so awesome? We did.
2) 50 Fun Things to Do in Minnesota
Good ideas for things to do year round.
3) Halloween costume ideas, 2012 edition: Easy disguises
Halloween costumes for the lazy was a popular read.
4) Top 5 strip clubs in the Twin Cities
In the mood for nudity? Check out our list of the best places to go.
5) 'Tabatha Takes Over' H Design salon in Lyn-Lake
Tabitha filmed an episode of her hit show at a local hair salon in need of help.
6) 50 Shades of Minnesota: 50 reasons why Minnesota is sexy
Not only are we well read, but we're also super sexy.
7) Best of Twin Cities on Instagram: iPhone artists make the old favorites look fresh
Instagram may be in trouble with its new user terms, but this year the web service was also a source of inspiration for local artists.
8) Halloween costume ideas, 2012 edition: Crafty costumes
For those who weren't lazy this year, we had some suggestions for awesome costumes that might take a bit of effort.
9) Dave Chappelle smokes hookah, hangs out 'til 6 a.m. in Minnesota
Who wouldn't want to party it up with David Chapelle until the wee hours of the morning?
10) Halloween costumes that will make you go 'WTF?' 2012 edition
Bad Halloween costumes are always good for a laugh.