Win the VIP experience at the 2014 Best of the Twin Cities Party!
Now's your chance to win our Best Of the Twin Cities Party VIP Prize Pack and party with us like it's the golden age of Hollywood.
So what's in the prize pack? We're glad you asked.
You and three friends will get VIP access to the best party of the year when the doors at Muse open at 6 p.m. Until general admission arrives at 7 p.m., you've got free reign of our open bar with beer, wine, and liquor, along with ultra-plush seating. At the end of the evening, you'll also get to take home a VIP swag bag to remember your night in old Hollywood.
Plus, you get a ton of gift cards -- we're talking Butcher & the Boar, Nightingale, Barbette, Glam Doll, and more -- so you'll be able to wine and dine like a VIP after the party's over.
Don't want to bank on winning that prize? Get your tickets now, and you won't have to worry about whether or not you're "on the list" when the big night comes.
This week only, you can get into the most glamorous soiree of the year without paying a movie star salary to attend.
Pick up your Best of the Twin Cities party tickets for $12. That's less than the price of a movie ticket, and this way, you're going Hollywood without having to sit in a soda-covered theater.
Here are a dozen reasons you can't miss out on our Best of the Twin Cities party (one for each buck).
12. You get to channel your inner Cary Grant or Rita Hayworth for the night.
11. Mix and mingle with the folks behind the businesses that have earned their "Best" bragging rights.
10. Two words: red carpet.
9. It's the most fun you can have on a Thursday night.
8. There's no better way to kick off the start of spring.
7. DJ Jake Rudh's lending us his turntable talents at the bash.
6. Sipping on scintillating cocktails at Muse is so fab.
5. We'll have tons of photographers to snap your ultra-glam side.
4. Rose Room, featuring Adam Levy, will be playing swingin' tunes all night long.
3. You get to nosh on some of the Best Bites in the Twin Cities fresh off their wins.
2. Getting dolled up in old Hollywood, red carpet style? Always worth it.
1. Ain't no party like a City Pages party, because a City Pages party is... the best.
IF YOU GO:
City Pages Best of the Twin Cities Party
Thursday, April 24
6 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Muse Event Center
107 3rd Avenue North, Minneapolis
$25 for general admission tickets, $55 for VIP access
More information about City Pages Best of the Twin Cities 2014