30 signs that your relationship is probably over in the Twin Cities
Imagine: You're about to go on another date with someone in the Twin Cities. Things haven't been going so great lately, but you're still not sure whether you should end it.
Need a little help? Here are 30 signs that your Twin Cities relationship might be dunzo.
The 10 worst places in Minneapolis
30. They get annoyed when you go to a brewpub and there's no Miller or Coors on tap.
29. They think venues like the Turf Club and the Triple Rock Social Club are scary.
Get gritty with your friendly neighborhood rockers and punk friends
28. They think the Walker Art Center is weird. And not in a good way.
27. They have never been to an Uptown Theatre midnight movie, and only venture to Uptown to shop at Victoria's Secret and MAC.
26. They don't believe you when you tell them about your favorite karaoke hot spot, the James Ballentine VFW, or the riotous dance parties to be found... in the basement of that VFW.
Wild times for folks both young and old beyond these doors. No, really!
22. They refuse to go outside during the winter, when there's so many great things to check out, such as the Art Shanties Project, U.S. Pond Hockey Tournament, the Saint Paul Winter Carnival, ice skating at Rice Park, and more. Not all of us are into winter nesting.
21. They think bikes are for kids.
Patty Grover The annual Freedom From Pants Ride: Adorable yes, but not for kids.
20. You live in Minneapolis, they live in St. Paul. That's sooo far away. The commute is killing you, and one of you needs to be willing to cross the river from time to time in order to hang out.
19. They've never been to Hidden Beach.
18. They got Kickstarter tickets to an ultra-exclusive dinner at Travail and they didn't take you.
17. You're both under 30 and they don't want to go to Zombie Pub Crawl/You're both over 30 and they want to go to Zombie Pub Crawl.
Tony Nelson Young people: Go out there and have a messy blast.
16. They have no interest in going to First Avenue.