Ben & Jerry's library-themed ice cream?
Some of the group's suggestions of names/flavors include
- Gooey Decimal System = Dark fudge alphabet letters with caramel swirls in hazelnut ice cream.
- Sh-sh-sh-Sherbet! = Key Lime or a Chocolate/Vanilla combination
- Cookie Bookie = a combination of cookie bits!
- Dusty Stacks = layered ice cream with speckles of cocoa in every layer.
- Li-Berry Pie = Lime sherbet mixed with raspberry sauce and pie crust crumbles (cinnamon sugar, butter, piecrust).
- Liberry I Scream = strawberry/blueberry sherbet and vanilla ice cream.
- Overdue Fine as Fudge Chunk = Hunks of rich fudge brownies in creamy milk chocolate drizzled throughout with golden caramel and sprinkled with mini white chocolate coins.
- Rocky Read = vanilla with choc covered nuts choc chunks and raisins.
- In the Stacks = butter pecan with fudge swirl
- Reference Ripple = anything with PB
- Marian the Librarian Rasberryan = Rasberry and Chocolate with chunks of fudge
- Libguide Licorice
- Drupal Poopal Fudge
- Ranganathan's Raspberry Rules! = Raspberry and chocolate chips
- Free and Open to All = a rainbow of flavors with all kinds of chips-butterscotch, peanut butter, chocolate
Perhaps other enthusiasts will start their own B&J flavor lobbies on Facebook? NASCAR fans, ornithologists, and gamers, start brainstorming your ice cream-related puns!