This week's "Best of Hot Dish"
How's your week been? Tried Summit's new Kolsch yet? Or Goose Island's Fleur? That's what we've set our sights on for this weekend. Here's why, and some other good stuff from this week for you too:
Photo courtesy Summit Brewing Company
- Summit launched a new "Unchained Series" with a German-style Kolsch.
- The Happy Gnome tapped some Goose Island summer brew .
- Minnetonka's Pairings earned a "killer" rating from our sandwich reviewer.
- A local baker launched a CSB: community-supported bakery. Could be dangerous.
- The Strib's food editor likes to play with food. How awesome is that.
Happy weekend, everyone!