This week's "Best of Hot Dish"
While you were busy in various stages of piling on and/or peeling off layers of long underwear, Smartwool, regular wool and fleece this week, we were cranking out hot dish on Hot Dish. We'll spare you the gross-outs (ok, if you're really curious check out this and this) and instead focus on holiday cheer. We brought you word of some great deals, some great gift ideas, and at least one great upcoming event. Check it out:
- Anthony Bourdain tickets went on sale this morning. Who's in?
- Parasole restaurants, HomeMade Pizza Co. and Joe's Garage (and others) are offering free stuff when you buy gift certificates.
- Surdyk's has some holiday cheese recommendations, including a blue that's only available this time of year.
- There's some great local foodie gifts to be had (mmm, porkkk gifttt boxxx).
- For the right person, there's always the symbiotic culture of bacteria and yeast.
Have a great weekend, everyone!