Great River Road Wine Trail Holiday Food & Wine Festival
Book a holiday flight for just $20--a wine flight, that is, sampled via vintners along The Great River Road Wine Trail at this weekend's Holiday Food & Wine Festival.
Great River Road Wine Trail Wine...with a view.
The Great River Road Wine Trail is made up 10 wineries located near the Mississippi River in Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Iowa, in including Falconer in Red Wing and Maiden Rock Winery & Cidery in Stockholm, WI.
Tickets to the Wine Trail's Holiday Food & Wine Festival cost $20 and include two day's worth of sampling of wines paired with holiday foods--including Thanksgiving turkey--at each winery, plus a commemorative wine glass and a six-pack wine bottle tote. Special packages are available that include accommodations and transportation.
The Great River Road Wine Trail includes (in order of location on the Trail):
- Cannon River Winery - 421 Mill Street West, Cannon Falls, Minn., 507-263-7400
- Falconer Vineyards Winery - 3572 Old Tyler Road, Red Wing, Minn., 651-388-8849
- Valley Vineyard - W10415 - 521st Ave., Prescott, Wisc., 715-262-4235
- Vino in the Valley - W3826 450th Ave, Maiden Rock, Wisc., 715-639-6677
- Maiden Rock Winery & Cidery - W12266 King Lane, Stockholm, Wisc., 715-448-3502
- Danzinger Vineyards - S2015 Grapeview Lane, Alma, Wisc., 608-685-6000
- Seven Hawks Vineyards - 17 North Street, Fountain City, Wisc., 866-946-3741
- Garvin Heights Vineyards - 2255 Garvin Heights Road, Winona, Minn., 507-474-WINE
- Vernon Vineyards - S3457a Dahl Road, Viroqua, Wisc, 608-634-6734
- Eagles Landing Winery - 127 North Street, Marquette, Iowa, 563-873-2509
For tickets, maps and more information, visit www.greatriverroadwinetrail.org.