The Best of Hot Dish: November 1-5, 2010 (and a freebie)
|Fall means football and beer at Hot Dish.|
- Oh, Randy. Here's the goods on his expletive-laced opinion about the team's post-practice buffet last Friday.
- The Hot Dish's visit to the scorned restaurant, Tinucci's, and the subsequent deal the eatery is offering former Moss fans are must reads to understand the full extent of this gridiron food drama.
- Moving on to a close relative of football's--beer--Bryan Buser of Four Firkins chatted with Monica Wright about how best to enjoy a brew.
- Hello, free stuff. Care to find out just what Sweets Bakeshop is giving away for its birthday? Find out here.
- And lastly, some photos for the foodies out there. This slideshow of Gorkha Palace is sure to make you want to stop in for some of those tasty yak momos.
**And here's a bit of late breaking news: Cafe 128 is giving away dessert to diners tonight in honor of it's third anniversary. Jill Wilson says it will be a chocolate chunk brownie with Izzy's vanilla ice cream, hot fudge sauce, and carmelized pecans!