The Best of Hot Dish: December 13-17
|5th Ave. Theater|
|Dreamboat in a dreamcoat, Anthony Fedorov|
To help out, here are some of our favorite posts from the week. And they'll make great food-related conversation starters at those parties.
- Start with 2010's best and worst food trends. Really, doesn't everyone like to discuss bacon, roaches, and food trucks?
- For a more serious chat, you can talk about the Casper and Runyon's Nook fire or how at least 80 Latino Chipotle workers got fired in Minnesota.
- Need a more silly topic? There's not much more ridiculous than the odyssey of making Velveeta Fudge.
- For helpful facts, a list of restaurants serving Christmas meals might be suitable.
- And lastly, we can't help but suggest this interview with a dreamboat in a dreamcoat (and the accompanying pic is definitely in technicolor).