The Best of Hot Dish: January 3-7, 2011
|Courtesy of TheBeezKneezDelivers|
|Mmmmm honey and a bee costume to keep you warm...|
- Scandal! OM now equals an NYE debacle and is no longer a word that helps Vikram Uppal meditate.
- Jason Sowards plans to launch Harriet Brewing Co. in a few weeks. Hops love on Minnehaha sounds good to us.
- Yet another St. Louis Park opening planned: Mill Valley Kitchen and Chef Michael Rakun are cooking up something at the Ellipse luxury apartments.
- Need a crib sheet from Rachel? How about The Most Anticipated Restaurant Openings of 2011.
- Lastly, do you want a woman dressed in a bee costume to deliver delicious honey to your house via bicycle? Then the Beez Kneez is for you. Yep, that's Kristy Lynn Allen in the pic!
Keep it real (and warm) and we'll be back with more Hot Dish next week!