Patisserie 46 is your one-stop chocolate shop for Valentine's Day
Sure, a lot of places in town do great chocolate desserts, but if you were looking to crown a local king of the sweet substance, you might consider Patisserie 46's chef-owner John Kraus, who happens to be a past winner of the freaking Food Network's Chocolate Challenge.
Craig Lassig Sweets for your sweetie at Patisserie 46.
This Monday, from 3 to 7 p.m., Kraus will be showing off some of the chocolate sculpting that secured him the title and, with the help of his wife, Dawn, devoting the shop to all dark-and-milk deliciousness.
Check out this list of goodies and photo of what's in store:
Per, Patisserie 46, special Valentine's offerings include:
photo courtesy Patisserie 46 Chocophile's delight: What's in store at Patisserie 46
* Praline rose cake
* Heart-shaped linzer cookies
* Red heart-shaped macaron- white chocolate with raspberry rose cream
* Pink macaron- white chocolate with salted caramel
* Caramel assortments--chocolate, white chocolate lemon, chocolate hazelnut
* Chocolate bars--dark chocolate nut and citrus, milk chocolate with chips, and white chocolate with strawberries and raspberries
* Chocolate bonbon sleeves--Earl Grey-infused chocolate with praline crunch, passion fruit caramel, and raspberry rose chocolates
* Handmade heart-shaped raspberry and chocolate marshmallows
* Chocolate lollipops and other molded shapes
Special orders can also be arranged.
4552 Grand Ave. S. Minneapolis