Margaux's Table offers Friday takeout meals
After the city effectively pulled the plug on Margaret Doran's White Bear Lake restaurant business, she's relaunched Margaux's Table as a catering business, offering fancy Friday-night meals for takeout.
Chef-owner Margaret Doran at Margaux's Table
Get on Doran's Facebook page or email list (she's margauxlimitee at msn.com) and every Monday, she'll send out the menu. If you're interested, place your order by Wednesday at 5 p.m. and she'll have it ready for pickup at Margaux's Table on Friday between noon and 6 p.m., with instructions for heating and serving. Diners can order for a romantic dinner or a large group party.
This week's menu is listed below and costs $27.95 per person.
March 5 Menu
- salad with shaved fennel, oranges, red onion, & olives with fresh oregano & orange vinaigrette
- choice of either braised lamb shank in Pinot Noir sauce or salmon fillet with persillade crust & herb aioli
- Provencal potato casserole
- eggplant, tomato, onion, & zucchini fans with rosemary & olive oil
- fresh winter fruit crostata (additional $4.50 per person)
- Margaux bread
4746 Washington Square, White Bear Lake