Babies, booze and a boulder in The Best of Hot Dish: April 11-15, 2011
|What's in your bottle?|
- How to get Jim Beam's great-grandson to pour you a Knob Creek single barrel reserve.
- Oh Applebee's... how could you let a toddler get served a margarita?
- Good news -- the Surly Bill cleared the State House.
- Here's some cheap booze/brews/food deals just for all you Twins fans...
- Lastly, a boulder takes out a bakery in St. Paul. Seriously.
Gotta run, but wanted to leave you with a reminder to be sure to check that your baby doesn't get poured sangria at the Olive Garden this weekend! Enjoy the 100 Dishes posts and we'll see you on Monday.