Celebrate good times in the Best of Hot Dish: May 9-13, 2011
Much rejoicing has come to the land of Minnesota--perhaps because winter is finally over or maybe due to the fact that there is a wealth of good food news to groove on. As you look back on this fine week, tornado warnings not withstanding, the Hot Dish would like to help you remember the things worth celebrating.
One reason to party...
- Isaac Becker wins Best Chef Midwest at the James Beard Awards.
- Surly beer passes the House floor vote.
- Barrio's got a food truck and it's hanging out downtown.
- Two new java joints are coming soon--Urban Bean 2 and Adagio Cafe & Espresso.
- Today kicks off Minnesota Craft Beer Week.
Have a great spring weekend and check back with us on Monday for more posts that will make you want to get down on it, especially where Surly's concerned...