Signs of summer in the Best of Hot Dish: June 6-10, 2011
|Here comes the sun...|
Here's a rundown of the signs of summer as they appeared here this week
- Calling all Kobayashis, come stuff your face at the Depot. It's not the boardwalk, but the Diamond Dog eating contest definitely means that things are heating up.
- Copper River Salmon info and a recipe from Oceanaire: The season for these tasty fish is short and all about summer.
- Top 5 Under-the-Radar Patios: Al Fresco time is here! And we love you suburbanites too.
- Rachel compiles some great summer coolers at local restos for your hot weather pleasure.
- And finally, here's info on the proposed patio ordinance, so you can keep up-to-date on this burning summer issue.
Have a great weekend getting your eat and cool drink on! See you back here on Monday.