Some serious business in the Best of Hot Dish: August 22-26, 2011
|Serious food news.|
- From the city desk -- the mayor signs the taproom ordinance.
- True Thai's head chef killed in hit and run -- Please contact police if you saw or know the Mercedes or people involved.
- A business section riveter: Is Kickstarter a good model for starting your food business?
- The Eveve v.. Open Table showdown in the Twin Cities would head up the Dining section.
- And Joy Summer's post about the James Beard Celebrity Chef Tour is just, well, gorgeous.
That's all the news that's fit for this Hot Dish. See you next week for a whole lot of State Fair coverage. ou can't beat that with, or um, on a stick.