The Hot Dish's top 10 summer posts
Happy Labor Day weekend! Some may call this the unofficial end of summer, but let's not be hasty. We still have a few weeks of warm weather left, and you can even relive the best of summer by catching up on our most popular Hot Dish posts, including guides to the State Fair, a look at Minnesota's new high-tech Coke machine, and lists of the Twin Cities' best small cafe and America's cheesiest breastaurants.
Here are the Hot Dish's top 10 most-read posts of the summer:
- Minnesota State Fair's list of new foods a major letdown
- Is Soul Daddy America's Next Great Restaurant? We ate at the new MOA outpost
- Trashiest Breastaurants
- Minnesota State Fair's top 5 best new foods
- Government shutdown forces closure of The Independent in Uptown
- State shutdown suspends MillerCoors sales
- Coca-Cola Freestyle machines have arrived!
- Minnesota State Fair's top 5 worst new foods
- The best small restaurants in the Twin Cities
- Meritage and Hell's Kitchen drop Open Table: The exodus begins?