Best of Hot Dish: May 6-10, 2013
It's been another week full of the finest of food and drink news. Here are a few of the week's top stories from Hot Dish.
Benjamin Carter Grimes Catch the luck of the Irish (and a big ole plate of beans) at Morrissey's Irish Pub.
- We pay a visit to Morrissey's Irish Pub, now open Uptown. Check out our review and slideshow.
- For this week's Signature Dish, we chat up Chef Don Saunders from The Kenwood.
- We have a little coffee date with New York Times best selling author Michael Pollan.
- Don't break your mama's heart--treat her to brunch this Sunday. Take a peek at our round-up of reservations available for Mother's Day brunch.
- We say oui oui to a Francophile "Drink of the week" from Lucia's.
Have a tasty weekend! See you back here next week.