Best of Hot Dish: September 16-20, 2013
This week was filled with cheeseburgers, beer, and some sweet nostalgia. Check out the best of this week's Hot Dish stories.
Benjamin Carter Grimes Sweet Science Ice Cream
- We took a closer look at the good chemistry between Sweet Science Ice Cream and Verdant Tea.
- We counted down 10 reasons your waiter might be judging you.
- The Maple Egg Cream at Lynden's Soda Fountain made for a nostalgia-filled drink of the week.
- City Pages won a national Association of Food Journalism award!
- Extensive flooding by St. Anthony Main earlier this month left places like the Aster Cafe under four feet of water.
- Marvel unveiled a few new and marvelous additions to their menu, including a $200 bowl of punch.
- National Cheeseburger Day was Wednesday, and we rounded up the best ones in the Twin Cities so you can celebrate any day of the year.
- The long-awaited pop-up from Travail, UMAMI, finally opened its doors to sweet success.
Stay warm on this crisp weekend -- a few brews will do the trick -- and we'll see you back here on Monday.