Best of Hot Dish: September 2-6, 2013
While it was time to go back to school and work after a cool Labor Day weekend, it was also time for the Twin Cities food scene to go back to business as usual, post-State Fair.
Here are the best stories from Hot Dish this week:
- Our usual round-up of the month's openings, closings, and restaurants coming soon kicked off September.
- We rolled over to the new Town Hall Lanes for a closer look.
- Local brewery Fulton announced plans for a huge expansion in Northeast.
- Registration for the ultra-competitive Iron Bartender started this week.
- Couch potatoes can have it their way now -- Burger King just started home deliveries for Whoppers and more.
- Chobani recalled some Greek yogurt. Find out if you should throw out yours here.
- The Shops at West End are getting a new beer-centric spot.
- The Rosita at Bull Run makes for a perfect back-to-business pick-me-up as our choice for drink of the week.
- Nico's Taco and Tequila Bar took over the old Birdhouse location faster than you can say "margarita" and opened today.
- You can help make The Rabbit Hole (from the minds behind The Left Handed Cook) become a reality.
Enjoy your warm and sunny weekend off (and check out our brew round-up), we'll catch you back at Hot Dish again next week.