Best of Hot Dish: September 9-13, 2013
- We explored this season's upcoming eateries, each full of promise.
- Travail began promoting their already-wildly successful Kickstarter and their UMAMI pop-up finally announced an opening date.
- We found the absolute best places to get a bite in the North Loop.
- We took a first look at the Torpedo Room, a tiki-themed escape from the newly crisp fall weather.
- Minnesota's own Amy Thielen will show off her culinary skills on the Food Network starting this weekend.
- Finally, a toast to top off the week with the Red Star at Icehouse.
Enjoy the weekend, and remember to take advantage of all the brew-centric events. We'll see you back at Hot Dish again next week.