First Avenue is looking for an administrative number-cruncher
|Who needs a job? Let's see a show of hands.|
In the ad posted this week on Craigslist, we learn that this is a job for someone who is sociable, good with numbers, and organized.
Accounting Clerk/Administrative Assistant (United States)Send stuff a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. And definitely proofread carefully before sending! That matters.
Immediate opening for an accounting clerk/administrative assistant. Primary responsibilities include supporting the financial controller and answering phones. Position will include data entry, accounts payable, account reconciliations and filing. Candidate must possess excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks at the same time.
This is a Monday-Friday position that requires 20 hours per week, flexible scheduling.
· A High School Diploma is Required
· Strong MS Office Skills, Especially in Excel
· Must have Strong Verbal, Written, And Interpersonal Communication Skills
· Must be Comfortable in a Fast-paced, Constantly Changing Environment
· Must Pass Criminal Background Check
City Pages on Facebook | Gimme Noise on Facebook | Twitter | e-mail us