Republican Celebrities and the Republicans They Love
But what about Kelsey "Sniffles" Grammer?
Or Adam "The 67,543rd most talented man in show business" Sandler?
Sorry Huck, but these boys remember the pain of 9/11. They're with Rudy.
So are Jon "Superdad" Voight, Ron "Noun, Verb, September 11" Silver, Melissa Gilbert, and celebrated unfunny warmonger Dennis Miller.
In McCain's camp:
* Actor and serial drunk-driver Rip Torn
* Matriculating septuagenarian funnyman Dick Van Patten
* Producers Jerry Bruckheimer, Barry Diller, and Kirk Kerkorian
* Noted African-American media tycoon Richard Parsons
* Canadian evildoer Lorne Michaels